The Business Processes Simulator is an online service for simulating of business processes for professional business efficiency analysis in BPM and Lean Manufacturing.
Purpose of Business Simulation:
- Identification of manufacturing bottlenecks and optimization of the company’s business processes;
- Analysis of actors’ workload and sufficiency of resources available to a business process;
- Estimation of the efficiency of business process improvements
Key Features of Application:
- Easy visual modeling of business processes using a task-oriented notation;
- Step-by-step or automatic control of process simulation execution;
- Collection the imitation modeling results for applications in Lean 6 Sigma;
- Automatic analysis of the results of business process simulation and suggestion of improvements;
- Only local or cloud resources are used for storing user models: Google Drive, Dropbox and Yandex.Disk;
- Free for personal and commercial use;
- Ability to work offline;
- No installation required.
Each registered in this month new user gets the Professional Edition of service for absolutely free by one month.
Questions & Answers:
- 09/04/2014 - version 1.4 released. Implemented user registration and the Professional version of service features;
- 21/02/2014 - version 1.3 released. Stats of simulation results is replaced by its graphical view;
- 06/02/2014 - version 1.2 released. Added support for most cloud storage services.